TELUGU XXX KATHALU TELUGU XXX KATHALU TELUGU XXX KATHALU TELUGU XXX KATHALU TELUGU XXX KATHALU TELUGU XXX KATHALU TELUGU XXX KATHALU TELUGU XXX KATHALU

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Britney Spears hot pics



Britney Spears graces the cover of Glamour Magazine’s January 2009 issue. And who could be a better celebrity to cover a New Year Issue than the pop princess herself who really looks like on her way to full recovery and back to superstardom sooner than anyone expected. Britney looks so fresh and happy on these photos, a far cry from her paparazzi pics from her troubled days. Britney shares a couple of things in her interview with Glamour, and if these things are what’s really going on in Britney’s mind these days then she’s on her way to a very very good future. Britney fans have a reason to celebrate the coming year.


Britney’s New Year’s Resolution

“I would like to stop worrying so much, because I worry all the time. And to learn how to be happier, just in general.”

What You May Not Know About Britney

“I don’t like going out. I hate clubs. I hate being around too many people. I love my home and staying in bed and watching Dancing With the Stars or reading a Danielle Steel novel.”

Britney’s Dreams for the Future

“In five years I would like to be married and have a father figure for my kids, someone who is a provider and can be really stable. It’s hard doing it on your own. ”

Britney on Her New Album

“Recording this album has helped take my mind off certain things. For me, my music is therapy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment